SEPTEMBER 28TH - 30TH, 2023
THURSDAY - SATURDAY : 10AM EST (MORNING)
THURSDAY - FRIDAY : 7PM EST (EVENING)
First Mt. Olive Freewill Baptist Church, 618 N Hammonds Ferry Rd, Linthicum Heights, MD 21090, USA
VIRTUAL: VIA ZOOM
THIS IS A HYBRID EVENT
EARLYBIRD SPECIAL : $45 | NOW - SEPTEMBER 17TH 2023
LAST MINUTE REGISTRATION : $50 - SEPTEMBER 18TH-30TH 2023
PARTICIPANTS *MUST REGISTER TO ATTEND THE CONFERENCE
*THERE ARE LIMITED IN-PERSON SEATS
GET YOUR TICKET NOW
Sister Joan Hutter (VA)
Sister Joan Hutter is a passionate, sold-out vessel for our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Not only will she be
teaching us how to abide in Father God. She lives a lifestyle of surrender and abiding on a daily basis. She is a wife, mother, and grandmother. Joan is the founder and director of Women Abide and Abide Presence Academy, a powerful ministry for women of all walks. In addition, Joan is also an incredible missionary who has traveled and served in many under-served nations around the world.
Prophet Ralph Leblanc (LA)
Prophet Ralph Leblanc has been a fixture within the body of Christ for over 25 years. We are honored to bring his decades of wisdom, prophetic teaching, and insight to our conference theme; Divine Alignment. He is a widow, father, and grandfather as well as a spiritual father to many. Prophet Leblanc is a world-renowned engineer and inventor. He is a savvy businessman and the President of PetroSavers National Corp, with responsibility for marketing, national and international sales, and service for a technology known as the “PetroSavers Engine Oil Refiner”, which he invented.
Apostle Dr. Jonathan Patterson (MD)
Apostle Dr. Jonathan Patterson is a prolific teacher, speaker, author, and kingdom world changer. We are
honored to have him teach on the kingdom worldview during our conference this year. He is a husband and
father of three. He is also the senior leader of Abba’s House and founder of Cadre, a leadership network and
hub. Patterson is also responsible for a multitude of church plants including Abba’s table in Prince George
Brother Joshua Zatkoff (VA)
We are super excited to have this dynamic guest with us. During our Worldview Panel Discussion, Joshua will
be sharing his riveting testimony of how God radically delivered him from drugs and alcohol and converted him into a powerful evangelist. Josh is originally from Northern Virginia and is a husband and father of 2. He is the founder of Matchbox Ministries which specializes in mental health and addiction recovery. They accomplish their mission by going into local county jails and bringing the message of hope in Christ and recovery.
Check out his podcast “Farewell to the Surface”
Prophet Daniel McGill (LA)
Daniel McGill has been called "prophet" ever since he was a young child growing up in Louisiana and later moving to Florida. It was prophesied numerous times that Daniel would grow up to be a prophet to the nations and that he would help advance the Kingdom of God within the marketplace. As a senior in high school, he felt God leading him to attend Word of Life Bible Institute in Hudson, Florida. Daniel was selected to serve as a Service Resident Assistant (SRA) and as the leader of one of the student ministry teams sent out to serve the local community. Daniel received a Bible certificate from Word of Life for his Biblical Foundation studies. For the last ten (10) years and up to this present moment, Daniel continues to work in the PetroSavers business and participates in multiple Christian business groups both nationally and internationally. He also continues to travel alongside his grandfather and seasoned prophet, Ralph LeBlanc, and ministers wherever the Lord leads him.
Prophet Keinde Thomas (NC)
Prophet Keinde Thomas’ sharp prophetic gift will leave you astounded in God. He is a husband and father of
three. He and his wife, Prophetess Ayo Thomas, are the founders of the "Xchange Floor Market Place Leadership Hub". Prophet Keinde has been a fixture in the On a Mission conference since its inception in 2021. He brings the house down every time with his uncanny biblical revelation and accurate prophecies that have
the ability to catapult you into the place to which God has called you to be.
Prophet Daniel Pringle (OK)
Daniel Pringle is an accurate prophetic voice helping to advance the church to the next dimension of the
Kingdom. His revelation is undeniable, and he is known to carry a breakthrough anointing that charges the
atmosphere as he proclaims and declares the directives of the Lord. The founder of Daniel Pringle Ministries, Prophet Pringle has been in ministry for over 20 years serving in various capacities, including church planter and senior pastor.
Minister Jawanah Connor (NC)
Minister Jawanah Connor is a professional, gospel recording artist, wife, mother of 4, and grandmother. We are honored to have her lead us in our bi-lingual time of praise and worship throughout the conference. She began singing as early as 5 years old. She has traveled extensively as a recording artist and served as the minister of music in most ministries where she has fellowshipped. Jawanah released her first single, “So in Love,” in 2020, which was produced by her equally talented daughter Camille Scott. This single was nominated over 23 times and earned two awards for its excellence. You can check out Jawanah’s EP “Soulful Worship” which was released in 2021, and her latest single entitled “Here I Am” on all streaming platforms.
SPECIAL : GUEST
I enjoyed being engaged with people all around the world. It was fascinating to hear from the foreign missionaries to hear about their trials and triumphs. I also like the individual prophetic prayer sessions.
God changed my life into [positively] through [the] words from the man of God.
The worship, teaching, and accuracy of the prophetic word. It[s] hard to know who to trust and some ministries don't operate in that gift.
I enjoyed the entire conference however, what stood out to me the most was the use of different languages and how at the end you gave a word for each of us from the Lord and how you did not allow time to control but was led of the Holy Spirit.
Morning worship in different languages was amazing. We also were greatly blessed by prophetic prayer.
ELDER FRANCISCO WEST (MD)
APOSTLE ROSLYNN RENEE WEST (MD)
HOST : RHEMA ABUNDANT LIFE MINISTRIES
Apostle Roslynn and Elder Francisco West are passionate about God, His kingdom, and His kingdom citizens. They founded Rhema Abundant Life Ministries (REALM) in 2019 and have blazing a powerful trail of God’s miracles, signs, and wonders ever since through on going leadership training, discipleship, evangelism, and domestic and international missions support.
In 2020, they accepted God’s assignment to host their first On a Mission for the Great Commission Conference virtually after discovering that many believers had forgotten about God’s great commission to “go” and “make disciples” of “all nations.” (Matthew 28:18-20 NET) In fact, many Christ followers felt ill-equipped or unqualified. It was through these series of events that God birthed the On a Mission Conference.
We are excited about this year’s conference, “Divine Alignment.” Starting with our home, we are expecting God to create a shock wave of alignment in all of our nations, territories, and regions! We pray you don’t miss it!
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Tik Tok and Twitter at @RhemaLifeMin
OAM2023 : HOST
Registration costs cover 5 training and educational sessions with renowned teachers, 3 special encounters with our prophets, and one kingdom worldview panel discussion. See the schedule for more details regarding the dates and times of specific events.
No. However, we have blocked a limited number of hotel rooms at a discounted rate for your benefit. See your welcome packet for more information regarding hotels, room blocks, and prices.
◦ We have blocked hotel room accommodations at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Baltimore - BWI Airport North at 1510 Aero Drive, Linthicum Heights, MD 21090.
◦ Popular Accommodations: Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. This hotel also features complimentary breakfast, gift shops/newsstands, a fireplace in the lobby, pool and a picnic area. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the complimentary area shuttle.
◦ You can contact them directly at 410-859-0003.
◦ Yes. Our venue, First Mt. Olive Freewill Baptist Church is less than ten minutes away from the BWI (Baltimore) Airport and numerous hotels.
◦ We have blocked a limited number of rooms at a discounted price at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites BWI Airport North located at 1510 Aero Drive, Linthicum Heights, MD 21090.
◦ Please note that room blocks will only be available for a limited time. See your welcome packet for the room block cut-off date.
◦ Please see your welcome packet for a list of some of other the hotels in the area.
◦ This year’s conference will be located at First Mt. Olive Freewill Baptist Church, 618 N Hammonds Ferry Rd, Linthicum Heights, MD, 21090 which is less than 10 minutes from the Baltimore Airport and a myriad of hotels, many of which provide free shuttle to and from the airport.
◦ The Holiday Inn Express & Suites BWI Airport North, where we will be staying not only provides airport shuttle pick up and drop off but will also shuttle their guests to any location within three miles of the hotel address which includes the First Mt. Olive Freewill Baptist Church.
◦ Please see your welcome packet for suggested pick-up and drop-off times and arrangements with the hotel.
All events will occur within the same venue.
All registration fees are non-refundable. There will be no refunds.
Absolutely. Attendees are welcome to attend as much or as little of the conference as they can.
The entire replay of the conference will also be available for purchase after the conference.
Yes. There is about a 5-hour break between services on Thursday and Friday. There is also an early morning session on Saturday with a 1-hour lunch break.
◦ Recording of the conference teaching/training sessions and panel discussions will not be permitted. However, attendees will be permitted to audio record his/her personal prophetic word during the prophetic encounter portion of the services. Please make sure you bring a notebook and pen for all the powerful information you will receive.
◦ While private recordings are not permitted, a recording of the entire conference will be made available after the conference for purchase.
Absolutely. We encourage all participants to help spread the word about this momentous occasion via all social media platforms. Please use the hashtag, #OAM2023 and tag us using @RhemaLifeMin.
◦ It is suggested that you arrive the night before the conference on Wednesday, September 27th, 2023 so that you can settle in prior to the first conference session which begins at 10am EST Thursday morning.
◦ We suggest you check out Sunday morning so that you can spend time fellowshipping on Saturday after the conference.
◦ Plan to arrive: Wednesday evening. Check-in times are 3pm EST.
◦ Plan to departure: Plan to depart late Saturday evening or early Sunday morning. Check out times are 11am EST. The conference’s events are scheduled to end tentatively around 3pm EST on Saturday afternoon.
Absolutely. Just keep in mind that hotel rooms have only been blocked for Wednesday-Saturday, September 27th -September 30th, 2023.
◦ Early check-in is a possibility. Please contact the front desk of the hotel to find out if they are able to accommodate early check-in.
◦ If you are staying at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Baltimore – BWI North, you can contact them directly at 410-859-0003.
◦ Deadlines to book with the hotel room block is Monday, September 25th, 2023.
No. We have made arrangements for discounted room blocks, however, you are welcome to book your stay at any hotel of your choice.
Arrangements regarding roommates must be handled by individual attendees. We will not be assigning any roommates.
◦ Light refreshments will be available at the bookstore of the venue for purchase.
◦ We have also provided a list of restaurants less than a ten-minute drive away with delicious meals.
◦ For out-of-town guests, the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Baltimore – BWI Airport North where we will be staying provides a complimentary breakfast.
◦ In addition, most of the other hotels in the area provide breakfast, if not complimentary, for purchase.
Unfortunately, no childcare will be provided. Again, this conference is suggested for attendees 16 years and older and registration is $45-50 per person.
This is your Product section paragraph. It’s an ideal place to showcase the types of products available, and underline any important or unique features.
The venue’s facility manager and hospitality team will be diligently maintaining and sanitizing the space after each service.
Hand sanitizer will be provided, especially for ministers who will be ministering to attendees one on one. Attendees are not obligated to wear face masks but are welcome to do so if they feel more comfortable.
I was unable to make the breakouts. The evening sessions were awesome. The prophetic word going forth was much needed and coveted.
Gwynn Oaks, MD
First Mt. Olive Freewill Baptist Church, 618 N Hammonds Ferry Rd, Linthicum Heights, MD 21090, USA
There will be a limited number of tables available for Christian vendors.
This is a great opportunity to promote your organization and/or sale your products to a large audience and gain greaterrecognition.
Vending tables are $300 a table and include an entry ticket for one registrant.
For the vendor application please click the vendor registration button.